Photo of your vehicle
To see the photograph taken of your vehicle, go to Pay parking ticket as if you are going to pay.
Enter the Penalty Charge Notice number and the vehicle registration number (but not payment details) to see the photographs.
Challenge a ticket
All challenges must be made in writing.
The easiest and quickest way to do challenge a parking ticket is by completing our online form.
Challenge a ticket online
Alternatively, you can write us, using the address below.
To avoid delays, please provide as much detail as you can and any evidence you feel may support your claim.
Make sure you include the parking ticket number and your full contact details. If you don't have the ticket number, please include your vehicle registration and the date the ticket was issued.
Parking Appeals and Processing
PO Box 1180
What happens next?
- When we receive your challenge, the case will be put on hold until your challenge is investigated and a decision is made. You'll receive a notification of this by post.
- If your challenge is successful, the parking ticket will be cancelled. We're unable to respond to appeals via email, so you'll be notified via Royal Mail.
- If a challenge is received within the 14 day reduced payment period and it is not successful, the 14 day reduced payment period will be reset from the date the notice of rejection is served.
- If you do not pay the parking ticket within 28 days of it being issued, a 'Notice to owner' document will be sent to the DVLA registered owner of the vehicle explaining how to make a formal representation or pay the full penalty charge. A formal representation is an opportunity for you to explain why you feel the penalty was incorrectly served.
- If your formal representation is rejected by us, you'll then have an opportunity to appeal to the London Tribunals. An independent adjudicator will review your case and their decision is final and legally binding on both parties.
If your challenge relates to the use of your HillingdonFirst card, we will check the relevant record to confirm the transaction.