Admission arrangements for Hillingdon community schools
Hillingdon Council is the admissions authority for all Hillingdon community schools.
Community Schools Admissions Arrangements
As set out in the School Admissions Code, Admission authorities must set ('determine') admission arrangements annually. Where changes are proposed to admission arrangements, the admission authority must first publicly consult on those arrangements. Consultation must be for a minimum of 6 weeks and must take place between 1 October and 31 January of the school year before those arrangements are to apply.
Please note: Academies, voluntary aided schools, foundation schools, free schools, university technical colleges and studio schools are their own admission authorities and have consulted independently if appropriate. Full details can be obtained on the individual websites and inspected at the schools concerned.
View a list of community schools in Hillingdon (opens new window)
Determined admission arrangements
- Hillingdon Community School Determined Admission Arrangements 2024/25 (PDF) [830KB]
- Hillingdon Community School Determined Admission Arrangements 2023/24 (PDF) [690KB]
- Hillingdon Community School Determined Admission Arrangements 2022/23 (PDF) [542KB]
- Applications for families arriving from abroad, including from the EU, from 1 January 2021 (PDF) [188KB]
- Hillingdon's Schemes of Co-ordination 2022/23 (PDF) [298KB]
- Hillingdon's Schemes of Co-ordination 2023/24 (PDF) [343KB]
- Hillingdon's Scheme of Coordination 2024/25 (PDF) [327KB]
Copies can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org