Walk 20 miles through Hillingdon's beautiful countryside - from Cranford to Harefield - at your own leisure.
Cranford Park (2 miles)
- Cranford Park to Bulls Bridge (2 miles).
- Passing the Stables Block (the most impressive and complete part of the remaining buildings of Cranford Park House), St Dunstan's Church, the River Crane, the site of the former Manor House of Cranford le Mote (13th century) and the Grand Union Canal.
Hayes Towpath (3 miles)
Yeading Valley (3 miles)
- Yeading Lane to A40.
- Passing Yeading Brook, the Golden Bridge, Gutteridge Wood and Lynhurst Crescent Open Space.
Ickenham Marsh (3 miles)
- A40 to Ruislip Lido.
- Passing Yeading Brook, Ickenham Green Open Space, the River Pinn, Cannon Brook and Ruislip Lido.
Ruislip Woods (4 miles)
- Ruislip Lido to Harefield Church.
- Passing Ruislip Lido, Copse Wood, the former Battle of Britain House and Mad Bess Wood, Bayhurst Wood.
Harefield Locks (5 miles)
Page last updated: 09 May 2023