Latest information on our golf courses
Haste Hill and Uxbridge Public Golf Courses are open and welcome all golfing abilities.
It remains vitally important to keep following government guidelines in relation to the Covid-19. In continuing our efforts to keep staff and customers safe on our courses, please see below our current operations.
- Golf is on a pre booked pre-paid online basis only.
- Senior rates for over-65s at Haste Hill are between 7.30am - 10am Monday to Friday, excluding bank Holidays. Proof of age will be required when booking in.
- Tee times can be booked up to 7 days in advance:
- Online: www.golfnow.co.uk
- Telephone: 028 9568 0287 (9am to 5pm)
- Bookings can only be made through GolfNow (please note: GolfNow charges a £1 booking fee per person)
- No society or group bookings
- 10-minute intervals between tee times
- Trolley hire is available and can be hired on arrival.
- Only one tee time booking can be made per booking.
- Rounds will start from the 1st tee only.
- All bookings are subject to a 48-hour cancellation policy. After this time refunds will be non-refundable and non-transferable
- All booking amendments and cancellations must be made through GolfNow
On arrival and booking in
- Do not attend the golf course if you are showing COVID-19 symptoms - stay at home and follow NHS guidelines
- Please observe the rule 'Hands. Face. Space.'
- Golf Shops are open - All bookings must check in
- Please scan the QR code with your NHS Test and Trace app
- Please use the hand sanitiser available at the entrance
- Face coverings are mandatory in all indoor settings.
- A one way system is in operation in our golf shops
- Please note: Haste Hill accommodates a Covid-19 lateral flow test centre. A separate entrance and exit is in operation.
- Please observe floor markings and signs.
- If you have booked a senior rate, proof of age must be provided. Failure to provide evidence will result in a full rate being charged
- After booking in please proceed to the first tee - all rounds will start from this tee only.
- Please respect staff and their guidance
- One scorecard will be issued per tee time - one person should only mark the scorecard
On the golf course
- 2 metre distance should be maintained at all times.
- Flagsticks are to always remain in holes and should not be touched. To retrieve your golf ball from the hole, simply position your putter under the clip at base of flagstick and pull upwards.
- No bunker rakes or golf ball washers
- Benches are closed
- Putting greens and practice nets are open. Please observe the social distancing measures in place.
- Do not touch bins but please do use them!
- Golfers should refrain from handshakes or high fives
- If a ball is lost or unplayable, do not come back to play another ball
- Do not touch equipment or golf balls of other players
After your round
- Enjoy the catering facilities available on site - with social distancing
- Haste Hill's car park is locked at 6pm - vehicles left after this time risk being locked in until the following morning.
- Uxbridge's car park is locked at the same time as the bar closing hours. For times, please call 01895 272457.
- All golf bookings are subject to a 48-hour cancellation policy prior to booking time made.
- Refunds are not acceptable for inclement weather.
- All changes and cancellations are to be made through GolfNow
Please note: Anyone that is found to not be following these rules will be asked to leave the course and may be refused future access.
Book a tee time
For telephone bookings call 028 9568 0287 from 9am to 5pm
For temporary online green fee offer:
Haste Hill Public Golf Course Season Tickets
London Borough of Hillingdon is committed to keeping everyone safe during the current global pandemic.
COVID-19 infection rates in Hillingdon are continuing to fall, but unfortunately in west London they still aren't falling as quickly as other parts of the capital. It is important that residents across the borough remain vigilant and continue to adhere to the rules as society reopens. By working together, we can help to drive down infections even further and keep Hillingdon safe.
It is for this reason, that the decision has been made to postpone the offering of season tickets, until the council is confident that a full service without disruption can be provided.
We thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.