Media and filming enquiries

Contact details for media enquiries and requests to film in Hillingdon.

Submit a media enquiry

If you are a journalist with a media enquiry, please contact our press office by emailing or call  01895 250403. We will respond during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm).

If your enquiry is an emergency and you require a response outside of office hours, please call 01895 250111 and ask to speak with the on-call media officer.

For all other council enquiries, please contact the relevant department.

Request to film or take photos in the borough

TV/film companies, professional/non-professional photographers/video makers, clubs, organisations and film/school/college/university students who wish to make use of any council-owned property or land, including buildings, footways, highways, parks and open spaces, for filming or photography must obtain permission and (in almost all cases) a licence from the council.

Each enquiry is considered on a case-by-case basis and fees apply. If agreed, public liability insurance, risk assessments and/or method statements will be required.

Please note: Drone filming/photography is only permitted for emergency purposes, such as structural surveys of buildings, and then only in accordance with specific criteria.

Please email our Film Office at with details of your request. 

Page last updated: 13 Jul 2023