Championship Mini London Marathon 2022
Want to represent Hillingdon at this year's London Mini Marathon, which takes place on Saturday 1 October?
Runners must be aged between 11 and 17 years old and either live, go to school or have been born in the borough of Hillingdon.
There will be races for the following age groups, with separate events for boys and girls:
- Under 13 (born between 1 September 2009 and 26 August 2011)
- Under 15 (born between 1 September 2007 and 31 August 2009)
- Under 17 (born between 1 September 2005 and 31 August 2007)
How do I take part?
All schools and individual runners from across the borough are welcome to apply, but places are limited.
Applicants will need to have completed a parkrun event between Saturday 2 July and Sunday 4 September this year and include their best time on their application form.
You can enter a time from any UK Parkrun or UK Junior Parkrun. Parkruns usually take place every Saturday at 9am or Sundays at 9am for Junior Parkruns.
Complete our online form (with details of your time and run completed) before Sunday 4 September.
Important: Late entries will not be accepted.
- Our sports and physical activity team will select the 6 fastest male and 6 fastest female athletes in each category and will contact qualifying athletes by email, providing details of the next stage.
- All runners will receive a Mini Marathon T-shirt, which must be worn by everyone taking part in the race.
- Transport is provided from Hillingdon to London on the morning of the race.
If you have any questions about the event, email email@example.com.