TCS Mini London Marathon 2023
The TCS Mini London Marathon is the official British Athletics 2.6km road championship that takes place over part of the full London marathon course, the day before the main race.
The TCS Mini London Marathon is the official British Athletics 2.6km road championships for young athletes aged between 11 and 17 years old.
The mini-marathon race takes place on the day before the TCS Mini London Marathon (Saturday 22nd April) and involves running the last 2.6km of the marathon course from Embankment to the Mall.
There will be races for the following age groups, with separate events for boys and girls:
- Under-17 (Years 11 and 12): must have been aged 15 or 16 on Wednesday 31 August 2022
- Under-15 (Years 9 and 10): must have been aged 13 or 14 on Wednesday 31 August 2022
- Under-13 (Years 7 and 8): must have been aged 11 on Wednesday 31 August 2022
How do I take part?
All schools and individual runners from across the borough are welcome to apply, but places are limited.
- Each competitor will need to complete an official timed long distanced run (e.g., Park Run or club race) so their time can be verified. This will be added to your application and checked. Applications need to be in no later than Sunday 2nd April
- The best 5 results in each age group and gender will be put forward to the competition squad which takes place on Saturday 22nd April starting at the Victoria Embankment. More information can be found on their website The championships - TCS London Marathon.
- Successful runners will be selected and contacted by Monday 10th April
Apply to take part in the 2023 Mini Marathon