The more information you're able to provide us with, the more valuable and accurate our advice will be.
Applicants are required to complete and submit a 'request for pre-application advice' form, alongside the requisite fee and supporting documentation.
- Read our to ensure the information submitted uses the correct file format and naming.
Scale A - C
Scale D - F
|Completed pre-application form and fee||x||x|
A description of the proposed development, including schedule of uses and floorspaces
Information about the existing uses, floor space, occupation, parking, jobs etc
|Site location plan (scale 1:1250)||x||x|
Drawings, existing and proposed plans and elevations at an appropriate scale (1:100/1:200)
Information about existing site conditions including trees (and ecology where appropriate)
Information about car parking, servicing, access arrangements, traffic generation etc
Draft design and access statement (where appropriate)
|Information about affordable housing||x|
Heritage statement and other environmental considerations (for example, water efficiency, water management, drainage)
Note: Costs associated with independent review of specialist documents (for example, viability, retail impact, daylight and sunlight) will be subject to consultant fees.
What happens next?
Within 10 working days of receiving a valid submission (form, fee and supporting documentation), an officer will contact you by phone or in writing to:
- confirm the name and contact details of the case officer who will be handling your enquiry
- request any additional information required to assess your proposal further
- arrange a site visit if access to the property is required
- arrange a meeting between the council's officers and the applicant