The Tashan Daniel Award
In memory of Tashan Daniel - a keen sportsman with a passion to compete in the Olympic games as a world class sprinter.
Our bursary award scheme supports young residents to achieve their ambitions in sport, culture (theatre, dance, crafts, literature, multidisciplinary arts, music, visual arts) and education.
It is open to Hillingdon residents up to the age of 21 years old and provides funding up to £2,000 per successful applicant, per year.
Funding requests can include the following:
Who can apply?
Young people wishing to apply must:
- be under 21 years old
- live in the borough of Hillingdon
- have not applied for a Tashan Daniel Award this year
Apply for a bursary
The application form:
- can include extra information that you feel will support your application
- must include contact details of 2 people who can provide references
- must be signed by the individual or (if under 18) the parent/guardian
- must be fully completed - if there is any part of the form that you are not sure about, please email email@example.com
Before you start your application, please ensure you have read.
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org and include 'Tashan Daniel Award' in the subject field.
The application process
- Individual applications will be assessed by a panel, which includes a member of the Daniel family.
- Applicants will be informed in writing of the outcome of the panel's decision within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications.