Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccine is free in the UK and available to everyone aged 5 and over. Getting the vaccine and any boosters is the best way to protect yourself and others.
Hillingdon pharmacies offering vaccinations
The following pharmacies in Hillingdon offer COVID-19 vaccinations.
The Chimes Shopping Centre, Uxbridge, UB8 1GA
- Daya Pharmacy
750 Uxbridge Road, Hayes, UB4 0RU
0208 573 3084
- Eastcote Pharmacy
109 -111 Field End Road, Eastcote, HA5 1QG
0208 866 2572
- Harefield Pharmacy
12E High Street, Harefield, UB9 6BU
- Howletts Pharmacy
81 Howletts Lane, Ruislip, HA4 7YG
- Lawton Pharmacy
8/9 Crescent Parade, Uxbridge Road, UB10 0LG
- Sharman Chemist
3-5 Clive Parade, Northwood, HA6 2QF
Some pharmacies also offer walk-in vaccinations.
Am I elegible for the COVID-19 vaccine
You are eligible if you:
- are aged 65-years-old or over
- are a social care worker, carer or healthcare staff
- are aged 6 months to 64-years-old with clinical risks
- are immunosuppressed
- have close contact with someone who is immunosuppressed
Have you had one of these vaccinations outside of England?
- Oxford/AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
- Institute of India (Covishield)
- Bharat Biotech (Covaxin)
- SinoVac (CoronaVac)
- Beijing Institute of Biological Products (Sinopharm BIBP)
You can book a registration appointment online to securely update your vaccination record with the NHS. The service is available to anyone 16+ with an NHS number.
There are reports of fraudsters using text messages to offer the COVID-19 vaccine.
Please note the NHS will:
- never ask you to press a button on your keypad asking you to confirm you want the vaccine
- never ask for payment for the vaccine or for your bank details.
If you receive a text message from an unfamiliar number:
- do not respond to it or click on any links
- do not enter any personal or log on details
- do not make any payment.