Pinkwell Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1PB
- Tel: 01895 556275
- Email: email@example.com
|Monday||9am to 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 7pm|
|Wednesday-Friday||9am to 5.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am to 4pm|
|Closed on Bank Holidays|
- Free use of computers for Internet, email, MS Office. We have 26 PCs, 1 Apple Mac, 2 Junior PCs
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff for more details
- There are currently no facilities to plug in your own devices at this library.
- Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Collection of learning materials
- Disabled access and toilet
- We now also serve Starbucks coffee and a wide selection of teas
- Hearing aid batteries
Books, talking books, videos, promotions
- Graphic novels and Manga collection
- Playaways for adults - new digital audio books, preloaded pocket sized digital media players
- Fiction books arranged in collections of Adult Fiction, Crime & Thrillers, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Classical Fiction and Romances
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print and talking books
- Fiction and non-fiction books are available in community languages - Arabic, Bengali, Farsi, Gujarati, Hindi, Panjabi, Polish, Somali, Tamil, Urdu
- Audiovisual resources in community languages also available here - Asian Bollywood films & Health DVDs
- ImaginAsian collection ~ including books in English
- Learning Collection
including English Support (for people where English is not their first language); Graded Readers; Skills for Life; Basic IT. The collection includes learning material, books on spelling, grammar etc.
- Reading groups
- Local studies, archives and museum service collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge )
- Storybooks and Information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Teenage collections - with its own study area
- Playaways for juniors - new digital audio books, preloaded pocket sized digital media players
- Stories on CD
- Children's DVDs
Access and assisted facilities
There is suitable access for wheelchairs
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on one level inside
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility available.
There is an Induction Loop available.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.