Putting our residents first
Pinkwell Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1PB
Location map »
|Opening times |
|Monday||9am to 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 7pm|
|Wednesday-Friday||9am to 5.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am to 4pm|
|Closed on Bank Holidays|
Harlington library events »
Book a PC
- Free use of computers for Internet, email, MS Office. We have 26 PCs, 1 Apple Mac, 2 Junior PCs
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff for more details
- Plug sockets are available in the Study Room to plug in your own IT device (priority given to sixth form students in school hours)
- Free Online Reference Library - includes One Click Digital eBooks and eAudiobooks, Zinio digital magazines, a wide range of encyclopedias and reference resources to help you with your homework (Britannica, Credo Reference) or research (Oxford University Press, Ancestry) and many more.
- A quick reference section
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Collection of learning materials
- Disabled access and toilet
- We now also serve Starbucks coffee and a wide selection of teas
- Hearing aid batteries
Parking visitor vouchers
If you live at a property within a parking management scheme in Harlington (H1 and H2), you can purchase visitor vouchers at Harlington Library.
Alternatively please contact Parking Permits on 01895 250633.
Books, talking books, videos, promotions
- Graphic novels and Manga collection
- Playaways for adults - new digital audio books, preloaded pocket sized digital media players
- Fiction books arranged in collections of Adult Fiction, Crime & Thrillers, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Classical Fiction and Romances
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print and talking books
- Fiction and non-fiction books are available in community languages
- Audiovisual resources in community languages also available here - Asian Bollywood films and Health DVDs, and Asian music CDs.
- Learning Collection
including English Support (for people where English is not their first language); Graded Readers; Skills for Life; Basic IT. The collection includes learning material, books on spelling, grammar etc.
- Reading groups
- Local studies, archives and museum service collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge)
Storybooks and Information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Teenage collections - with its own study area
- Playaways for juniors - new digital audio books, preloaded pocket sized digital media players
- Stories on CD
- Children's DVDs
Access and assisted facilities
There is suitable access for wheelchairs
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on one level inside
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility available.
There is an Induction Loop available.
||There is a car park on-site with two marked bays for disabled users.|
Print this page
22 Aug 2016 at 08:34