To suit your needs there are several ways to contact the council.
Request service online to report a problem, or make an application, booking or payment.
Our Customer Contact Centre provides assistance Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm (unless otherwise stated):
- Abandoned vehicles, problems in the street: 01895 556000
- Anti social behaviour, noise complaints, racial harassment: 0800 694 0240
- Adult Social Care Direct: 01895 556633
- Childcare and early years: 01895 250516
- Children's social services: 01895 556644
- Council tax: 0300 123 1384 (low call rate) (09:00 - 17:00)
- Electoral services: 01895 558250
- Families information service: 0800 073 4800
- Fostering and adoption: 0800 783 1298
- Fraud hotline: 0800 389 8313 (24 hours)
- Housing repairs 01895 556600
- HillingdonFirst cards: 01895 556677
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction 0300 123 1384 (09:00 - 17:00)
- Planning, trees and landscapes: 01895 250230
- Registrars: 01895 558250
- School admissions: 01895 556644
- Waste and Recycling: 01895 556000
Switchboard: 01895 250111
Hayes One Stop Shop: 01895 556004 (council service information and advice)
Text Relay: 01895 250111 (for those with hearing difficulties)
Out of hours: 01895 250111 (Monday to Friday 18:00 to 08:00 and weekends)
Civic Centre, Uxbridge
London Borough of Hillingdon, Civic Centre, High Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1UW
(Reception is open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.)
Hayes One Stop Shop
Hayes One Stop Shop, Botwell Green Sports and Leisure Centre, East Avenue, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 2HW
Contact and surgery details are available on this website: find a councillor »
Acknowledge good service with our employee recognition scheme.
To make a formal complaint please follow the complaints procedure.
To comment on the website or report a fault, please contact the web team.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.