West Drayton Library
A community library in the south of the borough.
- Free use of computers
for Internet, email, MS Office, scanning and much more...
- including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff at the branch for more details
Try our Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Disabled parking
- Outside patio area
- Starbucks filter coffee
- Hearing aid batteries
Books, talking books, DVDs and promotions
- Fiction books arranged in collections of Romance, Crime, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Westerns and General novels
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print and talking books
- Skills for life collections, including English Support (for people where English is not their first language); Graded Readers; Skills for Life; Basic IT. The collection includes language courses, learning material, picture dictionaries, books on spelling, grammar etc.
- Themed book promotions
- Reading Well & Better with Books collections
- Reading groups
- Hillingdon Local Studies, Archives and Museum Service Collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge)
- Storybooks and information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Story cassettes
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
Accessibility and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
Level wheelchair access to the adult library.
The children's library is located down 3 steps with handrail.
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an Induction Loop available.
A small car park with one space marked for disabled.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.