West Drayton Library
A community library in the south of the borough.
- Free use of computers
for Internet, email, MS Office, scanning and much more...
Assisted facilities available in all libraries
including Fully Accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, easy-to-use keyboard, roller-ball mouse
Try our Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archives and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Disabled parking
- Outside patio area
- Starbucks filter coffee
- Hearing aid batteries
Books, talking books, DVDs and promotions:
- Fiction books
arranged in collections of Romance, Crime, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Westerns and General novels
- Non-fiction books
arranged in subject categories
- Large print and talking books
- Skills for life collections, including English Support (for people where English is not their first language); Graded Readers; Skills for Life; Basic IT. The collection includes language courses, learning material, picture dictionaries, books on spelling, grammar etc.
- Themed book promotions
- Local studies, archives and museum service collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge)
- Storybooks and information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Story cassettes
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
Accessibility and assisted facilities
|There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.||Automatic entrance doors.|
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
|A small car park with one space marked for disabled.|
Level wheelchair access to the adult library. The children's library is located down 3 steps with handrail.
There is an Induction Loop available.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.