West Drayton Library
Station Road, West Drayton, Middlesex UB7 7JS
- Tel: 01895 558195
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday||9am to 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 7pm|
|Wednesday-Friday||9am to 6pm|
|Saturday||9am to 4pm|
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff for more details
- There are currently no facilities to plug in your own devices at this library.
- Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Disabled parking
- Outside patio area
- Starbucks filter coffee
- Hearing aid batteries
Books, talking books, DVDs and promotions
- Fiction books arranged in collections of Romance, Crime, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Westerns and General novels
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print and talking books
- Skills for life collections, including English Support (for people where English is not their first language); Graded Readers; Skills for Life; Basic IT. The collection includes language courses, learning material, picture dictionaries, books on spelling, grammar etc.
- Themed book promotions
- Reading Well & Better with Books collections
- Reading groups
- Hillingdon Local Studies, Archives and Museum Service Collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge )
- Storybooks and information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Story cassettes
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
Accessibility and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
Level wheelchair access to the adult library.
The children's library is located down 3 steps with handrail.
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an Induction Loop available.
A small car park with one space marked for disabled.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all mandatory fields (marked with *).
Your email address is invalid, please check and retry.
Sorry, your feedback could not be sent due to a problem with connecting to the server. Please try again later.
Thank you for your feedback.