Search site
Main menu
Main menu
Breadcrumb navigation
Breadcrumb navigation

Additional Resources

Moving house

Let us know if you are planning to move house.

moving home2

You can use the I am moving service or you can contact the council tax office  to inform us of the move.

We will need to know:-

Information requiredIf occupying a property in HillingdonIf vacating a property in Hillingdon
Your council tax reference number n/ayes
Your council tax reduction reference numbern/a if applicable
Your nameyesyes
The property addressyesyes
Your forwarding address n/ayes
Your previous address (if in L B Hillingdon)yesn/a
Date of moveyesyes
If you are selling/buying the propertyn/an/a
Name of new ownern/ayes
Name of previous owneryesn/a
Date of saleyesyes
If you are/were renting, leasing propertyn/an/a
Name and address of owner or agent to whom you pay rentyesyes
Is/was property let as furnished or unfurnishedyesyes

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information

Please provide further details:

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.