Concerned about a child's safety?
If you're concerned that a child or young person is being (or is at risk of being) abused or neglected, report it appropriately.
If you think a child is in immediate harm or need medical attention
- Call 999
If you are concerned a child may be at risk
- Contact the Stronger Families Hub by emailing email@example.com or call 01895 556006
If a child is being bullied at school
- Talk with their school and ask for their support/help with the bullying.
- Visit Childline's website, where you can find out about bullying, abuse, safety and the law.
If you're worried about someone who is working with children
- Speak with the person's manager about your concerns. They will contact the local authority within 1 working day of being informed of the risk and take appropriate action.
If someone has acted inappropriately online
- Report it to the Child Exploitation and Online Protection team.
If you are a professional and wish to make a referral
- If you are a professional wanting to request support for a family, please complete the relevant referral form.
- You can also get in touch with the Stronger Families Hub team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01895 556006.
Page last updated: 29 Jul 2021