The Annual Benefit Statements for 2023 is available on the Member Portal.

Pension contacts

Contact details for  the administrator of Hillingdon's Local Government Pension Scheme and how to make a complaint.


Hampshire County Council is the administrator of our Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS). 

If you have any questions about your LGPS membership or benefit entitlements, or any informal complaint, you can contact Hampshire Pensions Services directly.

Formal complaints 

In the first instance please address your formal complaint to Hampshire Pension Services at

If you are not satisfied with any of the scheme's decisions that affect you, you have the right to request for it to be looked at again under the formal complaint procedure known as the Internal Disputes Resolution Procedure (IDRP).

Find out more about making a complaint in our   Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure August 2023 (PDF) [277KB].

Please note: This procedure cannot be used to investigate matters where legal proceedings have already started.


Page last updated: 17 Aug 2023