Hillingdon in Bloom
Whether you're new to gardening or a seasoned gardener, why not enter our free gardening competition?
There are lots of different categories to enter for all abilities:
- Best First-time Entrant
- Best Window Box - window boxes must be either on or attached to the house windowsill and not a free-standing container
- Best Rainbow Display - a colourful display in your garden, balcony, pot or window box to celebrate and thank all our key workers in Hillingdon
- Best Hanging Basket
- Best Balcony - best display on an open fronted balcony
- Best Residential Garden
- Roome Cup - awarded to the garden that is judged to be making the greatest contribution to wildlife conservation
- Park and Bloom - front Garden with plants, flowers and room for a car
- Best Display (including novelty display) - for an exhibit within a garden that incorporates temporary planting and/or garden ornaments and structures
Please ensure you have read the Hillingdon in Bloom terms and conditions before completing the application.
Then simply complete our online form with your details and tell us why you think you should win.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Follow the instructions in the email and upload a maximum of 3 photographs (per category), which show off your entry at its best. If you have entered more than 1 category, please just follow the instructions on the confirmation email again and resend with 3 photographs of the new category.
The deadline for all entries is Friday 30 July. Any entries received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Winners will be notified week commencing Monday 4 October.
Winners will receive a combination of RAGC and RHS Garden Centre gift vouchers, a rosette and a certificate, which will be awarded by the end of the first week of November at the latest.
Winning entries may also be featured on the council's website, social media sites and our Hillingdon People magazine.
If you have any questions about Hillingdon in Bloom 2021, please email firstname.lastname@example.org