Residents over 65 with a Brown Badge can use dedicated bays on the street, in council owned car parks and in some privately operated car parks in Hillingdon.
How the scheme works
- You must be a resident of the borough and aged over 65 to apply for this permit.
- The badge is free.
- Designated Brown Badge bays are located close to car park exit points and, where possible, near pay and display machines.
- A valid Brown Badge must be displayed clearly when parking in a Brown Badge bay.
- Brown Badge holders must pay the appropriate parking charge at the pay and display ticket machine unless displaying a Blue Badge at the same time.
Apply for a badge
If you are a resident and over 65, you can apply using the button below. You'll need to register or sign-in before you can access the application form.
Where can I park?
You can park in Brown Badge bays found in all council-operated public car parks.
You can also park in Brown Badge bays located on:
- High Street, Ruislip
- Belmont Road, Uxbridge
- Coldharbour Lane, Hayes
The following privately operated car parks have Brown Badge bays:
- Beck Theatre, Grange Road, Hayes
- Botwell Green Sports and Leisure Centre, East Avenue, Hayes
- Breakspear Crematorium, Breakspear Road, Ruislip
- Cranford Country Park, Cranford
- Harefield Business Park, Harefield Road, Uxbridge
- Haste Hill Golf Club, The Drive, Northwood
- Highgrove Pool and Fitness Centre, Eastcote Road, Ruislip
- Hillingdon Sports and Leisure Centre, Gatting Way, Uxbridge
- Intu Uxbridge Shopping Centre, High Street, Uxbridge
- Ruislip Lido, Reservoir Road, Ruislip
- Sainsbury's, Lombardy Retail Park, Coldharbour Lane, Hayes
- West Ruislip Station, Ickenham Road, Ruislip
Note: Blue Badge holders can use the Brown Badge bays without payment provided they display both badges.
Vehicles parked in Brown Badge bays without displaying a valid Brown Badge and appropriate payment, car park permit or Blue Badge can be issued with a penalty charge notice.
Renewing your Brown Badge
We'll automatically renew your permit and post it to you before your current badge expires.
If you've moved, no longer need a badge or need help applying for a badge, contact our Brown Badge team for further assistance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01895 277277.