Employment support for adults

Information and advice for out-of-work residents in Hillingdon.

Mental health

Support for those with common mental health issues to gain employment.

IPS Works 

The programme is open to those who have common mental health issues, such as depression and anxiety, and are in receipt of out-of-work benefits.

This programme works in partnership with Hillingdon Talking Therapies who provide free counselling to residents with common mental health issues; they accept self-referrals. 

For more information, visit the Twining Enterprise website.

Hillingdon MIND 

Hillingdon MIND offers support for people with mental health issues that are looking to move towards employment, volunteering or training through the recovery service.

They can help with practical skills, such as CV writing, application forms, interview practice and managing transition into employment. MIND also delivers personal development workshops, covering topics such as managing mental wellbeing and building self-confidence. 

For more information about Hillingdon MIND, email Evelyn Cecil at evelyn@hillingdonmind.org.uk or call  01895 271559.

Emotional health and wellbeing courses 

Hillingdon Adult and Community Learning run a number of free courses. 

For more information about emotional health and wellbeing courses, view our Adult learning courses.

Page last updated: 17 Feb 2023