We answers queries related to the following:
- Highway status and extent of highways boundary enquiries - precisely outlining the extent to which the public highway adjoins a property
- Road/traffic schemes and traffic management proposals
- Highway building and improvement/widening lines
- Developer road proposals and road adoption agreements
Note: All enquiries should be accompanied with a clear plan showing an accurate boundary of the property. Land registry title plans are preferred.
How to find out the maintenance responsibility of your street
To find out the maintenance responsibility of your street, please use findmystreet.co.uk
Due to the work involved in providing extensive highway information, we've implemented charges that reflect the cost of research and administration for answering these enquiries. VAT is not applicable to these enquiries.
- Basic enquiry charge (resident) from £36.50
- Basic enquiry charge (non-resident) from £38.50
- There's a charge of £13 (resident) or £13.50 (non-resident) for each additional question related to your enquiry
Prices may vary if an area of land requires larger/multiple plans due to the nature of more complex enquiries.
In order to keep the costs of this service to a minimum, we require payment in advance. The cheque should be made payable to 'London Borough of Hillingdon' and should be sent to the address below. If you're unsure of your fee, please submit your enquiry and we can provide you with a quote.
Telephone: 01895 558297
London Borough of Hillingdon
3S/02 Civic Centre
High Street, Uxbridge