The Hillingdon LeisureLink scheme provides savings on leisure activities to a number of concessionary groups.
In this section
LeisureLink concessionary pricing
Pay as you go
Adult swim peak
Adult swim off peak
Junior swim peak
Junior swim off peak
Hillingdon Lido (outdoor pool) 3 hour session maximum)
Gym Session peak
Gym Session off peak
Concessionary Membership Prices (per month)
Health and Fitness £37 per month
Junior Swimming Lessons £17.30 per month *must apply in the centre
About the LeisureLink card
From as little as £2, a number of concessionary groups can benefit from discounted activities, including swimming, gym, fitness classes, and some junior activities, at the below leisure centres. Discounts vary depending on the day and time of your visit.
If you are an adult Hillingdon library member, your LeisureLink card will also give you concessionary rates for borrowing talking books and CDs.
Who can apply for a card?
The LeisureLink card provides discounts for the below eligible groups.
|Valid period||Eligible groups|
- Aged 65+ (proof of age required)
- Carer's allowance*
- Universal Credit or equivalent
- Incapacity benefit or employment and support allowance
- Council tax benefit (excluding single occupancy)
- Asylum seeker
- Full-time 16+ students (proof of age required)
- Foster carer
- Looked after children (including care leavers)
- All groups will need to provide satisfactory written proof of eligibility (usually a notice of entitlement from the relevant government department or authority).
- *Carers attending leisure centres in order to assist a disabled person will be admitted free of charge.
- If you are eligible and have dependent children aged 5 to 15-years-old, who are living at the same address, they can also apply for a LeisureLink card.
- Usual admission policies for under-5s apply when accompanied by an adult with a LeisureLink card.
How much does a LeisureLink card cost?
| ||Hillingdon residents||Non-Hillingdon residents|
|Adult (16-year-olds and over)||£2||£10|
|*Child (5 to 15-year-olds)||£1||£5|
*All children's cards are valid for 1 year.
How to apply
- Complete an application to Better.
- Choose your: home centre (Botwell, Highgrove etc).
- Membership type (concessionary- single payment).
- Better will then email you for proof of identity etc
Terms and conditions
- Discounts are not transferable; they can only be used by the named holder.
- False information will result in the cancellation of benefits.
- If members no longer qualify for the scheme, the entitlements will be cancelled.
- Hillingdon Council may, at any time, amend or withdraw all or part of the benefits offered.
- Hillingdon Council shall not be liable for any injury or loss incurred during the use of council facilities.
- Applications will only be accepted if required copies of documentation are submitted.
- Reduced rates for LeisureLink holders only apply to services listed by operators.
- Card holders are subject to normal facility availability, conditions of use and methods of payment.