Develop general strength and fitness with swimming - whatever your level of experience.
Swimming pools in Hillingdon
Swimming is great way to keep fit and can be enjoyed by people of all ages and abilities.
3 of our leisure centres have pools where you can learn to swim, practice your skills or swim to relax and unwind.
- Botwell Green Sports And Leisure Centre, Hayes (opens new window)
- Hillingdon Sports and Leisure Complex, Uxbridge (opens new window)
- Highgrove Pool And Fitness Centre, Ruislip (opens new window)
Find out more about Better swimming lessons
Free swimming for over-65s
If you're a Hillingdon resident aged 65 or over, you can swim for free in our indoor pools when they are open for public sessions, such as early bird sessions and peak times.
To receive your free swim, on your first visit to one of our leisure centres, you will need:
- one proof of age (Freedom Pass, passport, driver's licence or LeisureLink card)
- your HillingdonFirst card.
Each subsequent time you want to request a free swim, you will need to show your HillingdonFirst card at reception.