Targeted programmes for children and adolescents
Fun and free sessions and workshops for 8 to 19-year-olds who live, learn or earn in Hillingdon and may benefit from additional targeted support.
We offer the following programmes throughout the year, working with children, adolescents and young adults up to the age of 24.
- BOUNCE | Ages 8 to 11
Group programme to build resilience, communication and self-esteem.
- ELEVATE | Ages 16 to 25
Group programme to build life skills for looked after children.
- Young Vibes | Ages 12 to 19
Group programme for supporting children to build their own wellbeing toolkit.
- iChoose | Ages 12 to 19
Weekly groups for boys and young men. Each week, explore issues that affect young people through games, cooking, craft, sport, activities and discussion.
- Unique Swagga | Ages 12 to 19
Weekly groups for girls and young women. Each week, explore issues that affect young people through games, cooking, craft, sport, activities and discussion.
- AIMS Mentoring | Ages 11 to 19
- LGBTQIA+ Drop-in | Ages 11 to 17
Monthly groups for 11 to 13-year-olds and 14 to 17-year-olds who are questioning or identify as LGBTQIA+.
- Being Me | Ages 8 to 17
Programme for children who have witnessed domestic abuse to explore self-esteem, healthy relationships and personal safety.
- KISS | Ages 11 to 19
One-to-one mentoring and support around sex, relationship, CSE and sexual health education.
- SORTED | Ages 11 to 19
One-to-one mentoring and counselling around drugs and alcohol education.
- LINK | Ages 13 to 24
One-to-one and group counselling. Delivered online and at various community locations.
Professional referrals can be made for children and adolescents who:
- are aged 8 to 19-years-old and living, working, studying, or in care in Hillingdon and already receive targeted support from the council (through children's social care, our youth justice service or other intervention services)
- have the ability to participate in discussion-based and group work activities.
- are willing and able to commit to the proposed intervention
Please note: Places will be confirmed via email once your referral has been reviewed by our team.