West Drayton Library
Reserve and collect service
To help keep our residents safe and in line with government advice on the coronavirus, we have introduced a new reserve and collect service at 6 of our libraries, including this one.
The service will be available Monday to Saturday, 10am to 2pm, and library members will be able to collect items that they have reserved for themselves or anyone living in the same household.
You will also be able to collect on behalf of neighbours and relatives who have reserved items.
Hearing aid batteries will also be available to pick up.
When collecting an item, please bring with you your own bag for our staff to place the items in and wear a face covering.
To reserve an item, visit the online catalogue at anytime. Alternatively, call us on 01895 558195.
Can't decide what you'd like to read?
Call 01895 250600 to request a 'lucky dip' and our library team will choose items on your behalf, based on a reader's age and interest.
- Items can be borrowed for up to 6 weeks without incurring a fine.
- To return an item, please use the designated boxes in the foyer of the library or (where available) via the dropbox.
- Computers, including junior and fully-accessible computers
- Free wifi for visitors aged 11 and over - ask staff for more details
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Outside patio area
- Coffee bar - where you can buy refreshments, including coffee, tea and snacks
- Hearing aid batteries
- Domestic battery recycling bin
- Visitor parking vouchers (for zones WD1, WD2, WD3, WD4 and WD5) available at this library
Email address Get Directions View on Google Maps
Tuesday 9am to 7pm
Wednesday 9am to 6pm
Thursday 9am to 6pm
Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 9am to 4pm
Bank holidays Closed