Yiewsley Library is open for residents to browse and borrow books, request recycling bags and/or pick up hearing aid batteries.
Residents can also visit this library to use computers and collect reserved books.
The library is open Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm and Saturday 9.30am to 4pm (closing from 1pm to 2pm for lunch each day).
- you can visit this library for up to 45 minutes
- the first 30 minutes of each day will be reserved for our older and vulnerable residents
- library toilets will not be available for public use
- when visiting this library, please wear a face covering
- you will be asked to provide contact information for test and trace purposes
- Items can be borrowed for up to 6 weeks without incurring a fine.
- To return an item, please use the designated boxes in the foyer of the library or (where available) via the dropbox.
Visitor parking vouchers
Visitor parking vouchers are not currently available at this library - please call Parking Services on 01895 250633 to purchase visitor vouchers.
Access a range of reading materials, reference resources, databases and articles with our free online resources for library members. You can also learn and practice with e-learning tools and explore history and genealogy.
Email address Get Directions View on Google Maps
Tuesday 9.30am to 5pm
Wednesday 9.30am to 5pm
Thursday 9.30am to 5pm
Friday 9.30am to 5pm
Saturday 9.30am to 4pm
Please note: This library will close from 1pm to 2pm for lunch each day.