West Drayton waste weekends
This free facility is available at weekends for Hillingdon residents. A HillingdonFirst card or driving licence and a household bill will be required.
In this section
- Our West Drayton waste facility is open to Hillingdon residents with a HillingdonFirst card or a driving licence and a household bill.
- As vehicles queue to use the site, members of our staff will check for proof of address.
- Any non residents or residents who do not have proof of address or a HillingdonFirst card will be asked to leave the queue.
- Trade waste is not accepted at this site and there is strictly no access for vans and commercial vehicles.
- The number of vehicles allowed on site will be restricted - subsequently, queuing times will be longer than normal; please be patient.
- Social distancing guidelines should be followed at all times.
- Only 2 people per vehicle will be allowed to leave their vehicle to restrict personal contact.
- Each car will be allocated the next available bay in the tipping area (regardless of the material and disposal bay the resident may need to use) to allow a faster flow of vehicles in and out of the site - this may mean that residents have to walk their materials to a bay not the closest to their car.
- Our staff will not be able to assist with any unloading from vehicles; they will be onsite to ensure waste is disposed of in the correct areas.
- Please do not leave waste on the floor next to disposal bays, as these can cause a trip hazard.
- Children (under the age of 16) and pets must remain in the car.
All domestic waste is accepted at our West Drayton site (this does not include asbestos) and the following items can be recycled:
- cardboard and paper, including books
- car batteries and car engine oil
- electrical appliances, such as toasters, irons, washing machines and fridges
- fluorescent tubes and low energy light bulbs
- glass bottles and jars
- garden waste
- hard plastics
- household batteries
- metal food and drink cans
- rubble and stone
- scrap metal
- televisions and computer display screens
- textiles (clothes and shoes)
- wood, including furniture
Trade waste is not accepted at this site and there is strictly no access for vans and commercial vehicles.