Business licences and permits

Information and application forms for running a camp or caravan site, marriage ceremony premises, food premises or auction premises.

Cooling tower and evaporative condensers

If you control non-domestic premises you must ensure that you notify the council of any cooling tower or evaporative condenser on the premises.

What you need to know

Notification must be in writing (including by electronic means if notifying online) on a form approved by the Health and Safety Executive. You must notify us of any changes to the notification information within one month of the change, in writing or through the online facility.

If the device ceases to be a notifiable device, for example, it becomes redundant or is dismantled, you must notify us as soon as possible so the register can be updated.

There is no fee for registration.

Register now

Tell us about a change

After you have applied, we will aim to process your application within 30 calendar days. 

If your application is not processed within the timescales, tacit consent applies. Tacit consent means you will be able to act as though your application is granted if you have not heard from us by the end of target completion period.

Page last updated: 20 Jul 2023