Residents aged 18+ can now book a one-off 45-minute computer session at this library between 10am and 2pm, Monday to Saturday.
Priority will be given to people without access to a computer at home.
Guidelines for all users
- Users will be limited to 1 session per day.
- Users without library cards will be asked to provide their full name and contact details for tracing purposes.
- All computer bookings will start and end at the same time, allowing a 15-minute changeover where staff can clean keyboards, mice, worktops and screens before the next slot begins.
- To enable printing but avoid cash handling, residents are entitled to up to 5 print-outs on each session free of charge.
- Other parts of the library, including the toilets, will not be available to access.
- To ensure the safety of our staff and all users, please:
- ensure you visit alone
- use the hand sanitiser dispensers before and after your computer session
- wear a face mask during your visit
- do not loiter or chat to staff or others after your session.
Call this library on 01895 558184 to book.
- Items can be borrowed for up to 6 weeks without incurring a fine.
- To return an item, please use the designated boxes in the foyer of the library or (where available) via the dropbox.
Visitor parking vouchers
Visitor parking vouchers are not currently available at this library - please call Parking Services on 01895 250633 to purchase visitor vouchers.
Access a range of reading materials, reference resources, databases and articles with our free online resources for library members. You can also learn and practice with e-learning tools and explore history and genealogy.