Highway issues and improvements

The council is responsible for maintaining roads and pathways across Hillingdon.

Report potholes, problems with road and street furniture, and damage to (or obstruction of) a road or pavement.
View notices of roadworks requiring a full road to be closed and the diversion route available.
Information on flooding and blocked/damaged gullies, and how to report them.
Information on road gritting routes, the council's winter service plan and how to request gritting.
It's illegal to drive over grass verges or pavements unless a dropped kerb is in place. Find out how to apply for a vehicle crossing.
Information on street lighting responsibilities and how to report issues with street lighting.
Report abandoned cars and cars for sale on the road.
Information about the different public rights of way, who's responsible for them and how to report any pathway and bridleway issues.
Request a new road line marking or road sign, or make a road safety suggestion.
Information on planned footway and carriageway maintenance