Hillingdon Libraries app
Access Hillingdon Libraries from your phone or tablet. Manage your account, search the catalogue, renew, reserve and issue books.
In this section
- What you can do with our Hillingdon Libraries app
- Getting started
- Your membership card number and PIN
- Search the library catalogue
- Reserve and renew library items
- Scan any book's ISBN barcode to see whether it is in stock in your local library
- Link cards to help you keep track of your whole family's accounts and borrow items with their digital barcodes
- Find your nearest library
- Download eAudiobooks and eBooks
- Access online resources
- Use self-service functionality
- Access other library services and information - book a computer, reset your PIN, find out what's on in our libraries and more
The 'Hillingdon Libraries' app is available from the App Store for iOS or Google Play Store for Android.
- On your device's app store, search for and download the 'Hillingdon Libraries' app.
Alternatively, if you're viewing this web page from your mobile device, you can download the app using the relevant button below.
- Login with your library card number and PIN.
With the self-service functionality, you can borrow library items using the Hillingdon Libraries app on your own mobile device.
For more information and help, please ask a member of staff.
- Your membership number is either the barcode number on your library card or the number on the back of your HillingdonFirst card.
- Please enter the full membership number without any spaces when using it to log in to the online resources.
- If the number on your library card does not have the prefix 20112, you will need to add it at the beginning when using your membership number to use the online resources.
- If using your HillingdonFirst card as your library membership card, it must have been activated at one of our libraries.*
- If you haven't been an active library user in the last 2 years, you will need to contact your local library to reactivate your membership.* You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up online.
- If you are unsure of your PIN, please ask a member of our library.
*You will also need to provide additional proof of your name and address.