Ruislip Manor Library
Ruislip Manor Library is open for residents to browse and borrow books, request recycling bags and/or pick up hearing aid batteries.
Residents can also visit this library to use computers and collect reserved books.
The library is open Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm and Saturday 9.30am to 4pm (closing from 1pm to 2pm for lunch each day).
- you can visit this library for up to 45 minutes
- the first 30 minutes of each day will be reserved for our older and vulnerable residents
- library toilets will not be available for public use
- when visiting this library, please wear a face covering
- you will be asked to provide contact information for test and trace purposes
This library has study areas available:
- Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 12.30pm and 2.30pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday, 10.30am to 12.30pm and 2.30pm to 3.30pm
Sessions can be booked on the day by calling the library directly. Drop-in spaces will be available but will be limited.
- sessions are for individual study only
- individuals must wear a mask when visiting our libraries (unless they are exempt)
- we will not be allowing food or drink on the premises
- there will be no toilet facilities available
- Items can be borrowed for up to 6 weeks without incurring a fine.
- To return an item, please use the designated boxes in the foyer of the library or (where available) via the dropbox.
Visitor parking vouchers
Visitor parking vouchers (for zones RG, RM, RM2 and RM3) are available at this library.
Access a range of reading materials, reference resources, databases and articles with our free online resources for library members. You can also learn and practice with e-learning tools and explore history and genealogy.
Email address Get Directions View on Google Maps
Tuesday 9.30am to 5pm
Wednesday 9.30am to 5pm
Thursday 9.30am to 5pm
Friday 9.30am to 5pm
Saturday 9.30am to 4pm
Please note: This library will close from 1pm to 2pm for lunch each day.