About the Stronger Families Hub and making referrals - Information for professionals
Working with our partners, we have built on our existing service to create a new single point of contact for children, young people and families in Hillingdon to access a wide range of support services 24/7 and offer a helping hand to become a stronger family.
What is the Stronger Families Hub?
- The hub is a new easily-accessible and integrated single point of contact for families and professionals in Hillingdon.
- The model combines a social work led service, adult mental health service and the Hillingdon MASH.
- It has 1 telephone number, 1 email address and 1 referral form.
- It's a place where residents and professionals can access information, advice and assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
What are the benefits?
- The Stronger Families Hub provides a single point of contact, so that everything is accessible in the same place and uses the same process.
- It ensures timely information and advice is readily accessible for families 24 hours of the day, throughout the calendar year.
- The hub allows better information sharing between professionals, which ensures a more co-ordinated and faster response to the needs of children and families in Hillingdon.
How do I make a referral?
If you are a professional wanting to request support for a family, please complete the relevant referral form through our online portal.
You can also get in touch with the Stronger Families Hub team by emailing email@example.com or call 01895 556006.
Within the Stronger Families Hub sits Hillingdon MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub), which is the hub's safeguarding element where professionals share information quickly about police referrals of domestic abuse (Merlins) and referrals where there are concerns about a child's safety or welfare.
Hillingdon's MASH is made up of representatives from the following services:
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Children's Social Care
- Police (PPD)
- Youth Justice Service
- Early Intervention
- Adults' Mental Health
- Adults' Safeguarding
- Independent Domestic Violence Advocacy
Child protection conferences
- If you need to submit a multi agency report for a scheduled child protection conference, please use the secure email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other general enquiries about arrangements for child protection conferences should be emailed to email@example.com or call 01895 250825.